1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
GDP Legal is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the user’s personal data and ensures that the user’s data is treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data?
To maintain a business relationship with the user. The functions carried out to do this are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and will be related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. Third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out market research and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, respond to enquiries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are made available on the website of the RESPONSIBLE.
- Send online newsletter with updates, offers and promotions on our business.
For what reason can we process your personal data?
Because the processing is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR in the following way: With the consent of the USER, sending commercial communications and the newsletter.
For the legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE, carrying out market studies, statistical analysis etc, and processing orders and related items at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Personal data will be kept for no longer than necessary to complete legal services. In cases where there is a legal requirement to keep data for a set period, data will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or its destruction once data has been stored for the prescribed length of time.
Who do we provide your personal data to?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except if it is necessary for us to provide information to our communications service providers in the process of working for our clients. RESPONSIBLE has signed confidentiality agreements that meet current privacy regulations should this occur.
What are your rights?
The USER has the following rights:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability, and deletion of your data and of limitation or opposition to its handling.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that your data is not being treated in compliance with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
GDP Legal S.L.P
15 Palacio Valdés Street, 4° K-L 33009 Oviedo, Asturias, Spain. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or in downloaded forms, freely and unequivocally accept that it is necessary to collect their data to be able to respond to their request. The inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The USER guarantees that their personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE is true and the USER is responsible for communicating any changes when they occur.
The RESPONSIBLE confirms that all data requested through the website are mandatory, since it is necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. If all necessary data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that any information and service provided will fully match what the USER requires.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the management of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, which stipulates that personal data is handled in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and the data collected is adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary to the purpose for which it is held.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that they have appropriate technical and organizational policies that apply to the security measures necessitated by the GDPR and LOPDGDD to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information so they can exercise said rights and freedoms.
For more information on privacy guarantees, enquiries can be addressed to RESPONSIBLE through GDP Legal S.L.P, 15 Palacio Valdés Street, 4° K-L, 33009 Oviedo (Asturias). Telephone 985 271 666 email: email@example.com