AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Areas of expertise
Drafting reports and expert opinions on the most relevant judicial and administrative issues, taking responsibility for defending our clients in administrative proceedings.
- Public Sector contracts- drafting of specific administrative clauses, biddings, contesting, default claims and contractual responsibility.
- Licenses, permits, and consents.
- Subsidies and grants- processing, monitoring, and developing various subsidies and public grants and providing counsel in related proceedings such as application forms and reimbursement, both in the case of administrative and contentious methods.
- Urban Planning- planning, management, and urban controls.
- Immigration Office- processing of residency permits and resources in cases of deportation and expulsion orders. Obtaining citizenship, family regrouping cases.
- Expropriations- expropriation proceedings, alternative agreements, reversions.
- Patrimonial responsibility.
- Regulated industries- energy (both electric and hydrocarbon), water, coastline, ports, mines, tourism, transport, domestic trade, gaming and telecommunications.
- Environmental Law.
- International- counseling clients in relation to their regulated activities overseas or bidding for contracts in other countries.